Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide is for students in Potomac State College Psychology courses, specifically PSYC 101, PSYC 203, PSYC 232, PSYC 241, and PSYC 281.
Research Guide Table of Contents:
- Intro to Psychology (All Classes)
- Looking for topic ideas?
- Psychiatric News
- Psychology Today
- Science Daily Psychology
- Need background information or a refresher?
- CREDO Reference
- OpenStax Psychology Textbook
- Khan Academy Psychology Videos
- Starting Research (PSYC 101, PSYC 203)
- LibKey Nomad
- Finding a Research Question/Choosing a Topic
- Basic Library Resources
- Annual Review of Psychology
- Mental Health Statistics
- Advanced Research (PSYC 203, 232, PSYC 241, PSYC 281)
- PSYC 200 Level (and Up) Resources
- SAGE Knowledge
- The DSM-5
- PSYC 241 - Human Development Specific Resources
- APA Style (All Classes)
- APA at a Glance Handout
- APA Reference Examples
- APA Sample Formatting Paper
- APA Video Tutorials (Formatting Microsoft Word, In-Text Citations, References List)
- Zotero Bib (Free Citation Tool)
Need Help With Your Research?